BOTH courses qualify for the Florida Concealed Weapons Permit and both courses include Firearm rental, ear and eye protection, ammunition and all other classroom materials.
-For beginner shooters, persons who have never shot before, only shot once or twice or are not yet comfortable with a firearm, then our Beginners Handgun Shooting Course is right for you. Click Here to check class dates and sign up!
-For those who are already comfortable with a firearm and are simply looking to obtain a Concealed Weapons Permit, then our Concealed Weapons Permit Course is right for you. Click Here to check class dates and sign up!
Beginners Handgun Shooting Course $75!
This course is designed to teach beginners the basics of handgun shooting. With small class sizes and a maximum 1 to 10 student to instructor ratio the course will go over the following:
• Fundamentals of pistol shooting (including sight alignment and breathing techniques)
• Basics on Ammunition
• Firearm Safety
• Basic Gun Handling
• Loading, Unloading and discharging
• Proper grips and stances
• Choosing the right firearm, ammo and holster for YOU
• Cleaning and maintenance
• Shooting Range Rules
• Floridas gun laws
• Laws regarding purchasing and traveling
• Applying for your carry permit
The course lecture lasts about 3 hours and is followed by a trip to the range. Here each student will have the opportunity to spend individual time with an instructor to make sure you leave feeling comfortable handling a firearm. Sign up Here
Concealed Weapons Permit Course $50!
For those already comfortable with a firearm, our CWP course is a 2 hour lecture on the following:
Basic gun safety
Defensive shooting stances and techniques
Basic gun handling (from a concealed aspect)
State gun laws
CWP application process
Gun maintenance and care
Concealed Carry holsters and techniques
After the lecture will follow a brief trip to the range where students will “qualify” for the permit. Sign up Here
This is an ADVANCED TRAINING COURSE designed to teach real life self defense with a firearm. Throughout the course, students will develop reflexive skills that will enable them to quickly and efficiently assess and engage threats. Before taking this class you should already have an understanding of firearm safety and have shot a MINIMUM of 500 rounds.
This course will run from 11am to 4pm and be geared towards understanding advanced shooting concepts and defensive tactical training. The course will be a shooting course and will take place at the range. Directions will be emailed to you after registering by phone.
Topics covered in this course will include:
• Aiming in regards to close quarter deployment
• Drawing drills focused on improving speed
• “High Ready” and “Low Ready” Positioning
• Situation and Scenario Training including Threat Assessment and when to/not to shoot
• Shoot and move and force on force techniques (Learn to shoot while moving towards and away from the target)
• Active use of cover and concealment
• Quick reloading techniques
• Bounding movements
• How to fire from unsupported positions such as the prone, sitting, kneeling, and from the shooters back
• And more!
Course tuition: $124.99
Student will furnish their own firearm, 150 rounds of ammo (150 is minimum, 200-300 is suggested), ear and eye protection, 2 magazines (minimum) and a holster (holster is optional but recommended)
*Lunch is included*
Next Class: To Be Announced
Sign up by calling: 561.445.9468